Bluegrass KESCO®INCWater Treatment Products and Technical Services
Water Treatment Training Seminar
For Commercial and Industrial HVAC Systems
Thursday, March 24, 2022
Thursday, April 21, 2022
Thursday, September 1, 2022
Thursday, November 3, 2022
8:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Eastern Time)
- Acquaint attendees with basic water treatment knowledge.
- Explore how water is an integral part of industrial and commercial HVAC operations.
- Expand the knowledge of how water can create or contribute to a number of problems in HVAC systems, such as, scale, corrosion, biogrowth, fouling, and Legionnaires’ disease.
- Discuss how water treatment minimizes water problems, increases the efficiency of HVAC systems, and insures the meeting of Green Goals.
Authorized Training Provider # for BK: HVACCEP-0107
Approved by Division of HVAC Commonwealth of Kentucky, Office of Housing, Building, and Construction.
Course #: HVACCEC-1070001
Continuing Education Units: 6 hours
1101 Industrial Blvd.
Louisville, KY 40219
Please call Kathy or Angela at (502) 969-4499 to reserve your seat!
Schedule of Events
- 7:30 AM to 8:00 AM Welcome and sign-in (breakfast sandwiches, pastries, coffee, etc.)
- 8:00 AM to Noon Seminar (please see agenda on the next page)
- Noon to 12:45 PM Lunch Period – (lunch provided)
- 12:45 PM to 3:00 PM Seminar resumes
- 3:00 PM Conclusion of seminar and sign-out
*Registrations on a first-come, first-served basis.