For Commercial and Industrial HVAC Systems
Thursday, March 19, 2020
Thursday, September 17, 2020
Thursday, November 19, 2020
8:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Eastern Time)
With the ongoing concerns regarding Covid-19, Bluegrass KESCO has cancelled both the September 17th and the November 19th, 2020 seminars.
An update for the 2021 schedule will be made by the middle of January 2021.
Thank you and we apologize for any inconvenience.
- Acquaint attendees with basic water treatment knowledge.
- Explore how water is an integral part of industrial and commercial HVAC operations.
- Expand the knowledge of how water can create or contribute to a number of problems in HVAC systems, such as, scale, corrosion, biogrowth, fouling, and Legionnaires’ disease.
- Discuss how water treatment minimizes water problems, increases the efficiency of HVAC systems, and insures the meeting of Green Goals.
Authorized Training Provider # for BK: HVACCEP-0107
Approved by Division of HVAC Commonwealth of Kentucky, Office of Housing, Building, and Construction.
Course #: HVACCEC-1070001
Continuing Education Units: 6 hours
1101 Industrial Blvd.
Louisville, KY 40219
Schedule of Events
- 7:30 AM to 8:00 AM Welcome and sign-in (breakfast sandwiches, pastries, coffee, etc.)
- 8:00 AM to Noon Seminar (please see agenda on the next page)
- Noon to 12:45 PM Lunch Period – (lunch provided)
- 12:45 PM to 3:00 PM Seminar resumes
- 3:00 PM Conclusion of seminar and sign-out