For Commercial and Industrial HVAC Systems
Thursday, September 30, 2021
Thursday, November 11, 2021
8:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Eastern Time)
- Acquaint attendees with basic water treatment knowledge.
- Explore how water is an integral part of industrial and commercial HVAC operations.
- Expand the knowledge of how water can create or contribute to a number of problems in HVAC systems, such as, scale, corrosion, biogrowth, fouling, and Legionnaires’ disease.
- Discuss how water treatment minimizes water problems, increases the efficiency of HVAC systems, and insures the meeting of Green Goals.
Authorized Training Provider # for BK: HVACCEP-0107
Approved by Division of HVAC Commonwealth of Kentucky, Office of Housing, Building, and Construction.
Course #: HVACCEC-1070001
Continuing Education Units: 6 hours
1101 Industrial Blvd.
Louisville, KY 40219
Schedule of Events
- 7:30 AM to 8:00 AM Welcome and sign-in (breakfast sandwiches, pastries, coffee, etc.)
- 8:00 AM to Noon Seminar (please see agenda on the next page)
- Noon to 12:45 PM Lunch Period – (lunch provided)
- 12:45 PM to 3:00 PM Seminar resumes
- 3:00 PM Conclusion of seminar and sign-out
**Bluegrass KESCO will observe current Covid restrictions for each session including, but not limited to: limited numbers in attendance, wearing masks, social distancing, etc… Once registration opens, please be sure to include a contact email for updates before each session. Please continue to check back here for schedule updates, opening of registration, or contact your account managers with current status of our seminar schedule.
Thank you and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Current Online Registration is not available, please contact your account manager or either the Louisville Office (502) 969-4499 or the Lexington Office (859) 233-2276.