For Commercial and Industrial HVAC Systems
Thursday, March 19, 2020
Thursday, September 17, 2020
Thursday, November 19, 2020
8:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Eastern Time)
- Acquaint attendees with basic water treatment knowledge.
- Explore how water is an integral part of industrial and commercial HVAC operations.
- Expand the knowledge of how water can create or contribute to a number of problems in HVAC systems, such as, scale, corrosion, biogrowth, fouling, and Legionnaires’ disease.
- Discuss how water treatment minimizes water problems, increases the efficiency of HVAC systems, and insures the meeting of Green Goals.
Authorized Training Provider # for BK: HVACCEP-0107
Approved by Division of HVAC Commonwealth of Kentucky, Office of Housing, Building, and Construction.
Course #: HVACCEC-1070001 for Master or Journeyman HVAC education.
Continuing Education Units: 6 hours
1101 Industrial Blvd.
Louisville, KY 40219
Schedule of Events
- 7:30 AM to 8:00 AM Welcome and sign-in (breakfast sandwiches, pastries, coffee, etc.)
- 8:00 AM to Noon Seminar (please see agenda on the next page)
- Noon to 12:45 PM Lunch Period – (lunch provided)
- 12:45 PM to 3:00 PM Seminar resumes
- 3:00 PM Conclusion of seminar and sign-out